HP printers come packed with various features. But sometimes, you need professional help to resolve errors or problems while printing. Sometimes, you may need post-sales support or want to know about the warranty status of your product. For all such cases, you must know how to contact HP printer support.
The HP customer service phone number is 800-334-5145. Apart from this, there are separate phone numbers for HP Connected, Instant Ink, and ePrint. You can also speak with a human at HP for sales support. Other good options are to send an email or start a chat with a specialist.
What Is the HP Printer Support Number?
HP has several phone numbers to help people get needed support with their printers. In the US, you can contact HP printer support over the phone by using 800-334-5145. This number functions at all hours of the day. However, note that HP will record your conversations with the support rep. It is part of their efforts to improve customer service.
If you want to get help from a sales specialist, dial 800-565-9917. You can speak to a sales professional through it from Monday to Sunday anytime between 8:00 AM and 2:00 AM ET.
The HP printer support phone number for help with your order status or existing order is 800-407-4005. This number is active from Monday to Friday. Dial it anytime between 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM ET. This number does not work during the weekends on Saturday and Sunday.
How to Contact HP Printer Support Live Chat?
It is easy to chat with either an HP sales specialist or a support rep. Follow these points to start a live chat for your product.
- Go to support.hp.com/us-en/contact.
- You must sign into your account on this page.
- Select the model of your HP printer and fill out its product number.
- Now, you can start an online chat by following the instructions of the wizard.
- The live chat option is available for business users from Monday to Friday. It is open from 8 AM to 10 PM EST.
- If you are a home customer, live chat is open 7 days, from 9 AM to 12 AM EST.
How to Contact HP Printer Support Email?
Apart from the HP printer support phone number and online chat, you can contact support through email. Use the email address PrintSolutions.Support@hp.com. When composing your email, include information like the solution name, version, description of the problem, and resolutions you have tried. Also, don’t forget to mention all your contact details.
Access HP Printer Support Through the Website
Users can also seek support and answers through the official HP website. To get help in this way, visit support.hp.com/us-en/contact. Here’s how you should use this page.
- Tap the ‘Sign in’ link to access your HP account.
- Now, HP can identify your product and give you the needed support.
- Alternatively, choose ‘Get started’ before signing in.
- You’ll be taken to a page where there will be different sections on various HP product categories.
- Choose the ‘Printers’ category to get help with your product.
- Another option is entering the serial number in the search bar.
- The support.hp.com/us-en/contact page also has the ‘Quick Links’ section.
- Choose any link as per your requirements. These links pertain to the following:
- Information about HP’s accessibility resources
- HP Virtual Repair Center
- HP Diagnostic Solutions
- Check Service Order
- You can also find the ‘Support’ option at the end of the page.
- You can find support for downloading drivers. Alternatively, tap the ‘Support & Troubleshooting’ section to get more troubleshooting options related to your printer.
- Another option is the ‘Community’ section. It’s the official HP community where there are tips and helpful solutions from other users.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I contact the HP DeskJet support?
Use the phone number 800-565-9917 to get support for any kind of HP printer model, including HP DeskJet. Another way is to visit support.hp.com. Sign into your account and get help with your printer model.
How do I access HP support?
You can dial the number 800-334-5145 to get help with your HP printer if you are in the US. This number functions 24 hours a day. Another option is to use the live chat feature on the support.hp.com page.
How do I email HP printer support?
Use the email address PrintSolutions.Support@hp.com to email HP printer support. Another option is to send your inquiry to the ePrint email address. Find it from the Web Services Setup on your printer’s control panel.
Is my HP printer still supported?
You can perform an HP warranty check by visiting support.hp.com/us-en/check-warranty. Choose your country and enter the printer’s serial number. After that, tap ‘Check Warranty’ to find the support status for your printer.
How do I diagnose my HP printer problems?
To diagnose your HP printer problems, examine if there are any hardware issues. Your printer must be getting an adequate power supply and should have a good connection. You can also run the Print and Scan Doctor from HP to diagnose issues.
How many years should an HP printer last?
HP printers can easily last for about 5 to 10 years. You must ensure that you maintain it properly. This will enable it to work efficiently for a long time.
You can avail of HP printer support through call, email, or chat. Apart from this, explore the support page on the HP website to find answers to your queries. You can also get tips and advice from the HP community.